Politicky produktivní koutek

Diskuse na témata, která se vůbec netýkají aut

Moderátor: Moderátoři AutoRevue.cz

Odeslat příspěvekod powerball 6. 11. 2019 17:37

tam delaji tohle
I’m not a teacher, but my mum is. I’ve spent every summer of my life with her, so hopefully I can answer this well enough.

For a few days after school ends, she goes to her classroom every morning just to finish sorting everything out and cleaning it up before it sits empty for the next two months.
She spends some time with her friends, who are (mostly) all teachers too. They go out for lunch, throw pool parties (do you know how awkward it is to have 20 teachers running around your home and swimming in your pool and eating all your food?). Towards the end of the summer, she’ll go on a big shopping spree to IKEA with her best friend (a teacher), to by more furniture and organization stuff for their classrooms.
She also spends oodles of time with us, her kids. We go on day trips, go shopping once or twice, do errands, etc. Many days, we just stay at home and relax and read all day or sit outside. She always talks about how lucky she is to have a job that automatically comes with lots of time off at the same time her kids have time off. I feel pretty lucky too.
We go on vacation for a week or two, sometimes a month, depending on how much time my dad can get off of his job. We’re pretty lucky with that too.
She reads about 8–10 “teacher development”-style books. There’s always new stuff being published on how to better connect with kids, teach them more effectively, etc. She says she reads some of those books because she is interested in them, and some are required.
She sleeps in. During the school year, she gets up at the crack of dawn every day to get to her school in time to prepare for the day’s lessons for an hour or two before students come. She stays late after school most days to do the same thing. It’s really nice that she gets so much time in the summer to recharge, since most jobs don’t have that.
About a week before school starts in September, she’ll start going to her classroom each day to “decorate” and prepare for the new school year. There’s a lot of labeling things with kids names, sorting books, moving (and building) furniture, and learning a little bit about her students from their past teachers. My siblings and I are usually brought in to help, and it’s fun. (We don’t do the “learning about her students” part, that’s confidential and none of our business).
seek discomfort
powerball
Powerman

Odeslat příspěvekod polda 6. 11. 2019 17:42

To napsal kdo ? Už první věta ,, mum,, ?
polda
Veterán

Odeslat příspěvekod powerball 6. 11. 2019 17:43

Katie Boron z Kanady to napsala.co je spatne na mum?
seek discomfort
powerball
Powerman

Odeslat příspěvekod polda 6. 11. 2019 20:58

To bude tak první stupeň.
-Mom-
polda
Veterán

Odeslat příspěvekod evlo 6. 11. 2019 21:20

Garàaaaaaaz
evlo
Trvalý BAN

Odeslat příspěvekod Jack111 6. 11. 2019 21:31

polda píše:To bude tak první stupeň.
-Mom-

Nerozumím, jaký první stupeň?
Jack111
Inventář

Odeslat příspěvekod evlo 6. 11. 2019 21:57

zs
evlo
Trvalý BAN

Odeslat příspěvekod Jack111 6. 11. 2019 23:25

evlo: Jako že nějaká kanaďanka nepíše tak, jak se polda učil v česku na základce? :shock:
Jack111
Inventář

Odeslat příspěvekod polda 7. 11. 2019 07:06

Za bolševika, na základce.....pěkný
polda
Veterán

Odeslat příspěvekod Jouda.III 7. 11. 2019 10:22

Tak to dopadá, když na MF sedí banda amatérů.
https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/hodn ... &source=hp
Bývalý místopředseda ruské centrální banky:
"V pondělí dojde na měnovém trhu ke katastrofě"
Jouda.III
Komunistobijec

Odeslat příspěvekod MV_cz 7. 11. 2019 10:27

Kontroly nedělali, ale prý to nikdo nezneužil 8-D
MV_cz
Guru

Odeslat příspěvekod anonymni 7. 11. 2019 10:28

dyt ten "robot" je pomerne jednoduchy na udelani
anonymni

Odeslat příspěvekod anonymni 7. 11. 2019 10:28

se divim, ze nejaky programator neudela čelendž, aby ukazal, jak to jde
anonymni

Odeslat příspěvekod Jouda.III 7. 11. 2019 10:51

Gembl, placenej daňovejma poplatníkama...
Jouda.III
Komunistobijec

Odeslat příspěvekod Jouda.III 7. 11. 2019 12:37

Na Impulsu Kočárník, to jsou zase kydy, a jak lže o svým vstupu do KSČ...
Jouda.III
Komunistobijec

Předchozí stránkaDalší stránka